Clinics & Services
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears-book with nurse
- Contraceptive services - all doctors provide general contraceptive advice,coil and implant fitting is by Dr Agyekum.
- Child health surveillance - Dr Hutson and Dr Rahman undertake 6-8 week checks by appointment, usually at the same time as the mother's postnatal check.
- Childhood immunisation.
- Health visitor clinics held on Monday 09:30 - 11:30.
- Maternity services - Antenatal clinics held on Tuesday and Thursday 13:30 - 15:30. Care is shared between the midwife and the doctors.
- Minor surgery - carried out by Dr R Scott by appointment.
- Cryotherapy-Dr R Scott
- Healthy person checks for 40-74 year olds - await your invitation letter.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including influenza and travel.
- Well woman clinics - by appointment with the practice nurse.
Services- hosted by Barnard Health Centre
- Community cardiology
- Community dental